Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Sweaters :)

Oh yes, it is that time of year.  The time to break out the loudest, silliest, craziest Christmas sweater you can find.  Perhaps it was a gift from a grandmother or just a good thrift store find.  This is the time of year for tacky Christmas sweater parties and contests.

That is exactly what we did at my work today.  My work is conducting a 12 Days of Christmas with contests, trivia, and dress up days complete with lunch or snacks paid for by the Credit Union. 

Today's contest was the Tacky/Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest.  Winner received a $50 VISA gift card.  Not too shabby. 

So of course I will post the pictures from my branch.  There was only three of us, but we had fun taking picures :)

Me in my Christmas sweater.  The sweater was provided by my boss who was making SURE I participated.

 The work ladies in front of our Christmas tree.

 And the WINNER out of the whole Credit Union...
my boss!!!

Have you done a tacky Christmas sweater contest/party this year?  If so, please share the link and the pictures!! :) 

Just a few more days til Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Visiting you from the blog hop....nice sweaters! ;-)

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Christmas sweater and it's great you participated :). Merry Christmas! Oh, and what a neat thing for your credit union to do for its employees, I do love a credit union over a bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny and I think your boss certainly should have won too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!