Hello all! This post is going to be short and sweet!
*This time next week I will be skipping (yes I literally plan to skip) down the streets of New York City
*I was accepted for the study abroad program to London and Berlin, including some financial aid that will help pay for this trip! (Are you tired of hearing about it yet?)
*I finally got on the Hunger Games bandwagon and started and finished the first book in less than a week. It was good! I've bought the other two and just need to go see the movie.
*Sometimes I really just don't know what the hell I'm doing. Life has been complicated lately friends.
*Do you believe in karma? I certainly do and I'm pretty positive I had my second kidney stone last week. No I didn't go to the hospital because I didn't feel like paying my $1,000 deductible for them to run a CT. But I was definitely thinking it was my punishment and probably well deserved. Sigh.
That's all for now. Short and maybe just semi-sweet. I hope life is being kind to you all.
Wow, that sounds like an amazing opportunity! Congrats! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm almost finished with The Hunger Games and then I can finally go see the movie. I'm also enjoying the book. Very easy to read and moves fast.
Have a lovely weekend!
Liesl xxx
http://www.pretty-random-things.com/
hooray for your study abroad! that's going to be awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous you get to study abroad!! My family in Germany have nothing but incredible stories of the country so I'm sure you'll have the time of your life!
ReplyDelete