The funny thing is all of these boots came from Payless. Yep, Payless. I actually hadn't bought much from them in a long time, and then one day I went in and racked up. They're fall stuff looks pretty good to me obviously and I hope you like them too!
This first pair isn't really "fall" fashion, I guess it's more summery, but I'm curious what everyone's opinion is of these. I didn't think I liked them at first, but I thought they would be cute on the weekend with a pair of jeans or capris.
This next pair is the most recent that I got this weekend. The other three shoes I got all at the same time. It was BOGO! What can I say?
I really like this pair. They're so cute and comfy and I love the little heel. Plus I think they have a somewhat Western style about them that I think would look good with a pair of dark denim jeans.
Next is this little gray pair. Again sooo comfortable and I'm all about some flats when it comes to boots! I've really had a thing for gray lately. I wear a lot of gray and black so I'm excited to incorporate these little babies into the wardrobe!
Last, but certainly not least is this black pair. Sorry for the bad picture quality on this one, but I had to put them on for you to really get the full effect and I was taking the picture myself...so yeah you get the idea :) But again these are flats and did I mention comfortable? I don't know what they did to their boots this year, but they all feel sooo comfy. And I love the height on these! You can fold the top over to wear them below the knee or unfold it and wear it over the knee. I'm sporting them with my sexy shorts in this picture ;). But I'm really looking forward to wearing them with jeans and some of my dresses and skirts for work.
So that is my new fall shoe collection. Have you picked up any great buys for the season??
I don't know about you, but I have way too many shoes for my own good.
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
XOXO




I love that first pair of boots!
ReplyDeleteI love the sandals!! They scream boho and perfect for those temps you are getting you lucky thing :-)
ReplyDeleteHi from Mingle Monday! LOVE all of those shoes. I want them. :)
ReplyDelete