Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest Love

It took me a while to get on the Pinterest bandwagon. But like everyone else now I'm obsessed! So I wanted to share some of my favorite images today!


Love love love this whole outfit!


These nails are just perfect for Valentine's day!


Nice reminder :)


This is too funny and so so true!!

Happy Tuesday friends! Please follow me on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the lovely world of Pinterest! So great right?!

    Just stopping by from Mingle Monday! Now following you on Pinterest, too! (I'm @lovesar on Pinterest)

    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Visiting from Mingle Monday, and looking at those nails really makes me want to wear polka dots today!

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm from Mingle Monday. Followed your blog, please follow mine. I'm new to blogging anyway and I dont know how this work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, isn't pinterest on of the best concepts?? I'm hooked and use it on the daily! I'm slowly gravitating towards it to plan my wedding lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!