Thursday, November 3, 2011

Long or Short?

Long or short?  Hair that is.  I need some other opinions.  My hair has gotten long, quite possibly the longest it's ever been.  I've pretty much been growing it out since I cut it three years ago.  It seems to take fooorever to really get long.  Aaannd now I'm thinking about cutting it. 

So I need your opinion.  Long or short?

I've been seeing this shorter hair style that I think just looks so sleek and sassy and sophisticated.  But then the long hair is kinda sexy and gives you a lot more options.  I love being able to throw it up in a ponytail when needed. 

Long

or

Short


I've also really been admiring the bang fad that seems to be back in.  I particularly like Lexie Grey's


Lexie Bangs

or Ashlee Simpson's



So should I stick with the long?  Try long with bangs?  Or go for a shorter look?

I really love this style on Heidi
Heidi Klum

or Jennifer's
Jennifer Aniston


What styles are you loving right now?  And which should I try??


3 comments:

  1. Okay, I LOVE Jen Anniston's current hair. It's adorable. But I don't know if you're like this... I always regret cutting my hair. Mine takes like eight years to grow an inch so it's a BIG decision when I decide to chop. :) I think you'll be gorgeous either way! But Jen's hair is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always vote for long hair! There's nothing more beautiful than long, shiny and healthy hair. But I do understand that sometimes you just get that itch to change it. How about trying bangs? It will draw a lot of attention to your pretty blue eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your long hair but thought you looked super cute with short hair! I say you cut it like Jen's! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!