Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunny Days

Days like today bring out my optimism. 

The sun is shining, there are fluffy white clouds floating in the sky, and it's warm with a breeze.  Hello first day of Spring!  It is a beautiful day here in Tennessee and apparently the creatures know it too as the wasps and bees are out in large numbers. 

These kind of days make me think that everything will be okay no matter what we are facing.  The stress and worries of relationship issues, health problems, financial woes, etc. seem much less daunting.  Days like today make it seem like there is nothing out of reach, nothing we can't overcome. 

Our world may be a mess right now with natural disasters, war, corruption, death, but to me that's all the more reason to reach for optimism.  I'm not so idealistic that I think we can put a band aid on these problems and all will be better, but lets look for a real solution.  When will we realize that we need each other?  And that we have to work together?  That what we do today affects tomorrow?   

Lets take the day to see the beauty and good in ourselves, each other, and the world.   

I hope you feel a little optimism today and that you can carry it with you throughout the week.  Count your blessings and make it a mission to do something good, something unselfish for someone this week. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You are very right our posts were thinking alike :) I love your outlook. I wish more people shared the optimism! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!