Well now I'm going to write another post because I'm super irritated.
Remember the ex that I went to the ball game with last weekend? The one that I think got the assumption we would be spending all of Easter weekend together? My intention was dinner or a movie or something of that sort. An afternoon or evening together, not a whole weekend that involved a sleep over.
Well now I just got a text from him that said he was pretty much bailing on the weekend, said he couldn't come to where I live (we live two hours apart).
That's it, just said he couldn't come. No explanation whatsoever. Which is a little funny because he was the eager beaver that wanted us to spend time together.
So do I not deserve any kind of explanation?
I asked him if something had come up and he said yeah his demons.
Umm..excuse me? What the hell does that mean? Your demons?
Apparently he has to go to church on Easter Sunday.
Fantastic, go to church. I didn't know our plans would be interfering with a morning church service.
It's just annoying. He sends strange, short, little cryptic messages that irritate the crap out of me and give no information.
Then after this back and forth he invites me to come to church with him.
*Sigh*
Don't you think you should have started with that invitation, instead of bailing and the mentioning of demons?
But now, I feel like there's a situation going on somewhere in some way that I don't know about. So why do I want to drive two hours and be faced with an unknown possibly awkward situation?
It's just irritating and stupid and who has time for stupid?
However, there's mention of me going there Saturday afternoon and doing the dinner and a movie thing and then I would return home that evening and he would go to church Sunday I guess.
Maybe I'm being the stupid one?
To be continued on this story...
I would be super annoyed, too. :\
ReplyDeleteBoys are frustrating...
ReplyDelete