Music Shuffle!
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song down no matter how silly it sounds.
Ok so this was actually a lot of fun! There are some pretty interesting and funny answers here.
I think my Ipod is a little partial to Taylor Swift as several of her songs popped up on the shuffle..maybe it's just the fact that I have all of her albums..lol I know I know sad!
You can also see my love of some late 90s music with the NSync, Backstreet Boys, and Christina Aguilera references.
Please play the game too and leave a comment with a link to your blog and results so I can check it out!
ENJOY my current life playlist!!
How do you feel today?
Deck The Halls With Boughs of Holly!-Doris Day
What is your life's purpose?
Rhyme's With-Lila McCann
What is your motto?
Here (In Your Arms)-Hellogoodbye
What do your friends think of you?
Break Through- Colbie Caillat
What do you think about very often?
Everybody (BackStreet's Back)- Backstreet Boys
What is 2+2?
Bluer Skies- Kellie Coffey
What do you think of your best friend?
Disturbia- Rihanna
What do you think of the person you like?
Mean-Taylor Swift
What is your life story?
Love For All Seasons-Christina Aguilera
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Dream On- Aerosmith
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Something's Gotta Give-LeAnn Rimes
What do your parents think of you?
Something Like You- N'Sync
What will you dance to at your wedding?
A Broken Wing-Martina McBride
What will they play at your funeral?
Picture To Burn-Taylor Swift
What is your hobby/interest?
Autobiography-Ashlee Simpson
What is your biggest secret?
Droplets-Colbie Caillat
What do you think of your friends?
Back To December-Taylor Swift
What is the worst thing that could happen?
My Love- Celine Dion
How will you die?
One Way Ticket-LeAnn Rimes
What is the one thing you regret?
I'm Your Angel-Celine Dion and R. Kelly
What makes you laugh?
Waiting on the World To Change-John Mayer
What makes you cry?
Somebody Like You-Keith Urban
Who will you marry?
Pop-N'Sync
What will you post this as?
Settlin'-Sugarland
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!