This morning I woke up to an email from Peace Corps saying that my application had been updated. They have finally received my medical/dental kit. On January 30th I emailed my medical review assistant just wanting to verify that my kit had been received because it had been almost two weeks by that point since I had mailed it and nothing had been udated. My poor medical assistant is probably thinking "Oh here we go, another impatient one." I don't think I was being impatient, I just didn't expect it to take two weeks for them to officially receive it, but she let me know that it could actually take up to three weeks because it has to go through a security process...ohhh. Thankfully it didn't take three weeks though. I'm really not in a huge rush to complete the process, I just like to know things are moving along. Ok maybe I'm in a little rush to get an invitation...lol
Today wasn't the best of days, just pretty blah overall. Work was fine, I was just so ready to gooo and had no energy or real enthusiasm to help the members. But finally the work day did end and I came home had dinner and just had a warm bath and read some Danielle Steel. Now some blogging and American Idol soon to be followed by Grey's Anatomy! Definitely a good, relaxing end to the day.
#1 thing I will miss from home if in the Peace Corps- HOT showers and baths...there is just nothing like it after a stressful day or a good workout
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear what you have to say! Please leave me a comment!